Goddess of Lemuria connects you with the Divine Mother. It holds the light of the Divine Mother in all her manifold forms and helps you to let go of resistances and issues of isolation in order to experience oneness with her. Goddess of Lemuria allows you to experience yourself in harmony with the Divine Mother. With this essence it is possible to create an energy field where deep healing, transformation and the feeling of being carried by the Divine Mother, can be experienced.
Goddess of Lemuria enables access to the creational information of the divine mother; bringing you into contact with the new healing systems and the exuding and penetrating Shakti energies. It promotes devotion to the divine mother; and the unconditional love of the divine mother becomes tangible as a natural presence and expression in your heart.
Daily application in May:
- Place one drop of the essence with your arm stretched out in front, to the right, to the back and to the left of yourself.
- Hold the essence with your arm stretched high above your head and then bring it down slowly (astral lotus chakra to the root chakra).
- Lead the essence around your root chakra astrally and in a clockwise circle. Repeat for the sacral and solar plexus chakra. Hold the essence before your heart chakra. Make a clockwise circle astrally around your throat chakra.
- Place one drop each onto the chakras (lotus to root chakra), onto the knees and into the mouth.
- Rub three drops between your hands and stretch your hands out besides your heart chakra. Then bring them to your heart, where you hold your hands in the astral body. Then stretch your hands back to the sides and bring them to your solar plexus chakra, where you hold your hands in the astral body. Repeat for the sacral, root and throat chakra.
- Rub three drops between your hands and place your hands onto your kidneys, wait til the energy has been taken up. Then bring your hands on your body to the front and rest them next to your belly button til the energy has been taken up. Finally place your hands onto your spleen and liver.
- Remain in the field of Goddess of Lemuria either standing or sitting.